Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Hardware & Software

Notices

Old 05-31-2021, 10:40 AM   #31
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
I’m really annoyed with scribd, I usually have the wifi turned off and only connect to download new books, I usually have 4 or 5 books in my device, Sunday I started the 4th book this month, and today I connected to the internet so I could download some more, I tried several times to download a new book, but it kept showing the message «there was an error» but it wouldn’t tell me what the problem was, I thought it could be a bad wifi connection, so I tried later, and again the same thing, but then I noticed that all my previous downloads where not on the app, I tried to download the one that I had started yesterday but it showed only has a preview.

I went to the web page on my computer and saw that all the books except for the one I was listening are blocked until the new month begins, I still can listen to the book I had started using the web page, but I can’t downloaded it.

I unsubscribed, I could deal with the blockage of the books when looking for my next one, has I still had plenty to listen to, but I found it is disrespectable to the users to block and remove a book already started without any kind of notice or message.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote