Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-29-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
macnab69
Zealot
macnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toys

Device: Kindle 4
KeyError when changing libraries

Win7 64-bit v0.9.35

Had 2 libraries. Dave and NotMe. Switched to NotMe and used Library icon to rename Dave to Me.

Now if I switch to NotMe no problem. If I switch to Me I get

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.35
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>KeyError</b>:u'Me'

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 381, in dispatch
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\choose_library.py", line 494, in switch_requested
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\ui.py", line 612, in library_moved
  File "calibre_plugins.view_manager.action", line 51, in library_changed
  File "calibre_plugins.view_manager.action", line 45, in initialization_complete
  File "calibre_plugins.view_manager.action", line 92, in check_switch_to_last_view_for_library
  File "calibre_plugins.view_manager.action", line 120, in switch_view
KeyError: u'Me'
It does switch libraries, but shows wrong library name under icon.
Reboot does not help.

I get this if I use Library maintenance -> Check library
Code:
calibre, version 0.9.35

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\choose_library.py", line 426, in check_library
  File "calibre_plugins.view_manager.action", line 92, in check_switch_to_last_view_for_library

Last edited by macnab69; 06-29-2013 at 10:26 AM.
macnab69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:30 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnab69 View Post
Win7 64-bit v0.9.35

Had 2 libraries. Dave and NotMe. Switched to NotMe and used Library icon to rename Dave to Me.

Now if I switch to NotMe no problem. If I switch to Me I get

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.35

File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\__init__.py", line 381, in dispatch
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\actions\choose_library.py", line 494, in switch_requested
It does switch libraries, but shows wrong library name under icon.
Reboot does not help.
That appears to be a 'View Manager' Plugin error.
Did you change something (about 'Me', like rename ) after you created the 'View' configuration?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2013, 10:41 AM   #3
macnab69
Zealot
macnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toysmacnab69 shares his or her toys

I removed View Manager from the toolbar.
Old 06-29-2013, 10:46 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by macnab69 View Post
I removed View Manager from the toolbar.
Removing from the Toolbar, does not remove the Plugin (just makes it hard to use)

Preferences: Plugins: (Probably in.I don't have this one.) User Interface Action select and use the appropriate button below
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #5
macnab69
Zealot

About to do that, just doing a backup of library first.
Advert
Old 06-29-2013, 11:18 AM   #6
macnab69
Zealot

Uninstalling the plug-in fixed it. Thanks.