Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-21-2021, 09:51 PM   #31
anarcat
Connoisseur
anarcat began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Onyx Boox Note Pro 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Pixel 4a
I ended up writing my own procedure, with shell scripts slightly simpler than the ones provided by tshering:

https://anarc.at/hardware/tablet/kobo-clara-hd/

Upside: you get the latest version of whatever syncthing is currently shipping without me or tshering having to rebuild a KoboRoot.tgz.

Downside: you need to manually copy scripts around and generally, you need to know your way around a bit more.

Bonus: other cool hacks collected from elsewhere in one page.
anarcat is offline   Reply With Quote