Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-15-2020, 05:59 PM   #31
kcar181
kcar181 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Thanks for the help. I tried reconverting to epub but it didn't seem to fix the files I had. Converting to MOBI and back to EPUB seems to do the trick though. Easy fix thanks for your awesome plugins!
kcar181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:42 AM   #32
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Version 1.0.13- Miscellany

Version 1.0.13- 2020-12-20 Miscellany

DaltonST
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 07:05 PM   #33
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Why don't you have a donate option? I have been wanting to donate to you for all your hard work for some time.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 06:10 PM   #34
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellwood View Post
Why don't you have a donate option? I have been wanting to donate to you for all your hard work for some time.
Totally agree!!
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 06:10 PM   #35
dunhill
Guru
dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dunhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: moon+ reader, kindle paperwhite
From this to making a complement that translates a book through dictionaries, I think we are not very far.
dunhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 02:22 PM   #36
corvidia
corvidia began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro, Calibre for Win 7, 3.48
Hello there. I'm running Win 7, and thus Calibre 3.48. Is there any archive where I could download Noun Frequency version 1.0.10, for compatibility? I've scoured the internet and come up empty-handed thusfar. Thank you.
corvidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 03:06 PM   #37
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Does the thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327472 help?

Dalton st has been AWOL for many months now.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 05:17 PM   #38
corvidia
corvidia began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro, Calibre for Win 7, 3.48
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
You just made my day - thanks a bunch!

Will edit this post in a jiffy to confirm whether or not NF works on 3.48, in case anyone else is wondering the same thing.
corvidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 03:08 AM   #39
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Some words still get obfuscated and dropped no matter what. How can I fix this?

I have been importing a "test book" which is basically a plain word doc containing text along with the specific words that I am seeing dropped.

I am not going to type the words here but the "eff" word is always obfuscated in any variation. And an English word that men call each other in jest and fun but will royally cause probems for many American women keeps getting dropped as well.

I know it's kind of an odd thing, but i would like the plugin not to make judgements and delete words that I have specifically set aside as being "good"
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2022, 08:04 AM   #40
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaltonST ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Qt6 Test Version for Calibre 5.99.4

Qt6 Test Version for Calibre 5.99.4+

DaltonST

Last edited by DaltonST; 07-11-2022 at 03:58 PM. Reason: New version using only Qt6 & Python 3
Old 02-17-2022, 11:37 AM   #41
DaltonST
Deviser

New version using only Qt6 & Python 3

New version using only Qt6 & Python 3 has been attached here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...5&postcount=25

DaltonST
Old 07-11-2022, 01:05 AM   #42
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.15

Version 1.0.15- 2022-04-13 Qt6 Compatibility; Minimum Calibre Version now 6.0.0 (5.99.8+)
Old 01-20-2023, 05:13 PM   #43
isarl
Addict
isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Thank you for your work on this useful plugin!

Some of my ebooks primarily store their contents in “.htm” files instead of “.html” files, and so the check on line 2734 of enf_main.py for name.endswith("html") causes these files to be missed during processing.

It is relatively simple for me to change this myself, or to modify my ebooks and rename the files therein. However, I wanted to report this here in case you decide it is important enough to include in an update.

Thank you again for the plugin.
isarl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 06:35 PM   #44
DaltonST
Deviser

I infer that some of your epub formats use ".htm" instead of ".html". That is non-standard, and does not conform to the latest epub specifications. I suggest you convert them in Calibre from your non-standard epub format to Calibre's current standard epub-3 format. Calibre will automatically output .html files within the new epub.

DaltonST
Old 02-26-2023, 09:33 AM   #45
isarl
Addict
isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.isarl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaltonST View Post
I infer that some of your epub formats use ".htm" instead of ".html". That is non-standard, and does not conform to the latest epub specifications. I suggest you convert them in Calibre from your non-standard epub format to Calibre's current standard epub-3 format. Calibre will automatically output .html files within the new epub.

DaltonST
As I mentioned initially,

Quote:
It is relatively simple for me to change this myself, or to modify my ebooks and rename the files therein.
Despite being perfectly capable of fixing it myself, I wanted to mention it here because these books, while nonstandard, work perfectly fine, and it is likely that other users will encounter similar nonstandard but serviceable books. Of course it is ultimately your decision whether your plugin should support nonstandard books, and whether you do or don't add this support, I wanted to reiterate my appreciation for your plugin generally. Thanks again.
isarl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comments, frequency, spanish, tags, translate