Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 12-04-2020, 09:32 PM   #1
autocopiante
autocopiante began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs 950
Unhappy PRS 950 update 2.X.X

Does anyone still have the update file for the sony reader prs950 that refers to 2.0.00.11300? I have looked for it everywhere and it has been impossible to find it any help I appreciate, it is not on the official page
autocopiante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 08:13 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by autocopiante View Post
Does anyone still have the update file for the sony reader prs950 that refers to 2.0.00.11300? I have looked for it everywhere and it has been impossible to find it any help I appreciate, it is not on the official page
I'll send a PM with the link. (Looks like I sent the message twice by accident. Sorry.)

Last edited by rcentros; 12-06-2020 at 08:20 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 10:53 AM   #3
autocopiante
autocopiante began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs 950
Smile

Great!!
autocopiante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2023, 11:20 AM   #4
harrball
harrball began at the beginning.

Device: none
looking for fimeware as well

could i get a copy of that firmware as well?

Thanks
harrball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2023, 09:46 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrball View Post
could i get a copy of that firmware as well?

Thanks
Sorry, didn't see this sooner.

I'll send a private message... Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link publicly.
Old 01-15-2023, 04:35 PM   #6
Grimm69
Grimm69 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-300
Smile

Could I have the link to?
Grimm69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2023, 04:07 AM   #7
rcentros
eReader Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimm69 View Post
Could I have the link to?
Sure. Again, I'll put it in a private mail. Maybe I should find out if it's okay to paste it, and a couple other Sony firmware links, publicly. (It would smoother that way.) Please let me know if there are any issues with the link in private mail.

EDIT: It doesn't look like you have private mail here. I'm going to take a chance and just post it (temporarily) here -- once you download the file let me know and I'll delete the link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IVX...BzaS3Omuh/view

Last edited by rcentros; 01-16-2023 at 04:11 AM.

Tags
950, firmware, prs, sony, update