Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 09-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #1
tiniree
Zealot
tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.tiniree calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Nook 1st Gen
Smile Question about library books?

I went onto ADE and "returned" two of my library books. How long does it take for the books to be deleted form my Nook? I have turned it off and on twice and they are still there. When I click on "read" it tells me the book has been returned.

Do they stay there forever? They aren't on my ADE list anymore.

Marie
tiniree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
Rebo
Groupie
Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Rebo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: nook, nook color, kindle 3, Ipad 2nd gen, Nook HD+, Iphone 4S
I think you need to manually delete them from your nook via the PC.
Rebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2010, 04:41 PM   #3
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Yep, the files will stay on your Nook until you delete them.

What I usually do, is next time I've got Nook hooked up to the computer and ADE opened (because I'm borrowing more library books), is delete them through ADE on both nook AND my computer.

Remember, they are first downloaded to your computer before you transfer them to nook through ADE, so you should also make a practice of deleting them from both computer and nook when you are done, if you don't want them to take up space on your drives.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote