Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #21616
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkobo View Post
Hey, what square needles are those? I've never heard of this.
Those would be the four inch 18 gauge (BIG ) square needles they used to treat the results of certain social indiscretions performed in various foreign ports of call. Or so they said!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 01:01 PM   #21617
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
[RANT]

I got an email from Dell this morning saying that my new Dell Latitude 10 that was supposed to be delivered on or before 12/12/12 would be delayed until 12/19/12. Convenient that the delay is exactly one week. Makes me wonder how many more one week delays I will have to endure!

[/RANT]
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2012, 04:32 PM   #21618
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Tom, please PM me with the stories .

I had my procedure about 6 or 7 years ago, and it wasn't particularly traumatic, just tender for a few days. But my real concern is a very current one. Wifey is 9 days late, and she is normally bang on time .

Wonder what my chances of suing the surgeon are if my tubes have repaired themselves?
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:45 PM   #21619
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Is she old enough to be possibly starting peri-menopause? 40's is common. 30's not impossible.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #21620
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

She is 40, so it could be. It has occurred to her, but is also not a welcome ocurrence, though probably the better of the two possibilities.
Advert
Old 12-12-2012, 04:49 PM   #21621
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post

I had my procedure about 6 or 7 years ago, and it wasn't particularly traumatic, just tender for a few days. But my real concern is a very current one. Wifey is 9 days late, and she is normally bang on time .

Wonder what my chances of suing the surgeon are if my tubes have repaired themselves?
From memory, there was a lot of disclaimer type stuff both verbal and written before the operation. I'd say your chances of suing were pretty adjacent to zero.
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 04:51 PM   #21622
orlok
Close to the Edit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
From memory, there was a lot of disclaimer type stuff both verbal and written before the operation. I'd say your chances of suing were pretty adjacent to zero.
I know, and I wouldn't persue it anyway. Not their fault if my body overcomes their procedure. It has worked for several years, after all.
Old 12-12-2012, 04:57 PM   #21623
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
I know, and I wouldn't persue it anyway. Not their fault if my body overcomes their procedure. It has worked for several years, after all.
Personally, despite the possible consequences, in some ways if I were in that position I'd be quite proud. You're a real man
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:32 PM   #21624
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:

Dad, I'd say the chances of winning the suit are just about nil. My surgeon snipped 2cm lengths of the vas deferens, cauterized AND sutured the remaining ends, then sent the snipped pieces to the hospital lab to be verified as actually BEING the vas deferens that was cut! No way I could sue him if somehow there was reattachment. From what he told me, this had become SOP after the first several years of the procedure, where there was just a clip and a stitch with no space between, which DID allow for the occasional reattachment.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #21625
orlok
Close to the Edit!

I doubt it is a reattachment, I must admit. So if she is pregnant, there's a few pointed questions to be asked
Old 12-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #21626
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
I doubt it is a reattachment, I must admit. So if she is pregnant, there's a few pointed questions to be asked
Errrr .... what does your postman look like? Have milk or bread delivered to the house?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 09:06 PM   #21627
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Frankly... I think it's a miracle.
Any wise guys show up at your door? Little boys with drums?

Stitchawl
Old 12-13-2012, 03:33 AM   #21628
orlok
Close to the Edit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Errrr .... what does your postman look like? Have milk or bread delivered to the house?
No home deliveries, but she is working in a care home, and is constantly pursued by octogenarians who think she's lovely... Have to think about that one .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Frankly... I think it's a miracle.
Any wise guys show up at your door? Little boys with drums?
There was nothing immaculate about this conception, I'm certain of that .
Old 12-13-2012, 08:13 AM   #21629
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Has a large star been positioned over your house? Camels in the driveway?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:32 AM   #21630
Stitchawl
Opsimath

Has anyone else considered that this upcoming holiday is about a family made up of two fathers and a surrogate mother? And this was 2,000 years ago! Nothing new going on today to raise such a fuss!

Stitchawl

Tags
creepy crawlers!, dell computers, monteverdi, thread that never ends, tubery, unutterable silliness