Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #1
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->iOS/L2
Does anyone have contact with lab126?

I was wondering if there is ever any 2-way communication with lab126 developers here?

I just can't understand why they wouldn't incorporate some of the awesome things the devs here have selflessly created. Seriously, my device would be less than half the device it is today without changes like Collections Manager, JBPatch, KUAL, or custom fonts.

I understand that they wouldn't want to incorporate everything, but even basic font size, margin controls, file handling, bugs, and fonts are things that most customers would embrace.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #2
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
I just can't understand why they wouldn't incorporate some of the awesome things the devs here have selflessly created. Seriously, my device would be less than half the device it is today without changes like Collections Manager, JBPatch, KUAL, or custom fonts.
BTW, USE_ALT_FONTS trick is provided by lab126 and works out of box without any hacks, it's just not advertised in manual.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-24-2013, 02:05 PM   #3
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
hmm.. well I can get you an email... but the answer is "political" and "financial"

In my previous life as a implementation consultant I was required to have £11M "professional indemnity" - I have to imagine that the KDK crew also have some level of "agreement not to explode things" - never mind the Core Code Team.

Anyways... "Never Happen" is my thoughts
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote