Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
fcm52
Steppenwolf
fcm52 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kindle Touch, Kindle 4 & Kindle Keyboard
Page Refresh On Kindle Touch- Need Help

Hi Everyone,
Though the option "refresh on every page turn" is off on my Kindle Touch, the screen gets black on every page turn and not on every 6 turns as it should be. I've made a factory reset assisted by Amazon's support and it worked out for a couple of hours, however I am getting the "black screen" again on every single page turn. I've checked the configurations and the refresh option is off. Should I consider the possibility of any book converted by myself and copied to the device might be causing this problem? Can someone help me with this? Thanks.
fcm52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:22 AM   #2
Antoinekamel
Addict
Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Antoinekamel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ABC W p2
When it's hot, Kindle does it.

Maybe your city is hot.

Maybe you are.
Antoinekamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #3
arad26
Zealot
arad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbitarad26 with a running start, can leap into geosynchronous orbit

Device: PW2
yes, the kindle touch does that when the temperature is higher, but mine for example started to act like that, and after even when the temp. was ok , never got back to its normal refresh rate, so i contacted Amazon and they send me a new unit.
arad26 is offline   Reply With Quote