Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 02-08-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
Lightbulb Onyx M92: Suggestions for possible improvements

I suggest we not mix suggestions for possible improvements and personal wishes regarding our M92s in threads which are meant for other topics, nor exaggerate our personal wishes. I for one feel spoiled enough with this marvelous device as it is.

Let's remember that Booxtor and the Chinese developers have plenty of work already, and that it would be unfair to abuse of their desire to please us.

Only for serious, reasonable, improvements -not "spoiled brat" ones- I started this thread. But please think twice if your wish is really a needed addition or change before posting it here. You might realize that your device is plenty good enough as it is already and that you can just enjoy using it instead of complaining that you want more and different things on it...

Last edited by Lode; 02-08-2013 at 07:16 AM.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:06 AM   #2
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Arrow 2 sided reading mode - side by side

Two sided reading mode would allow much easier reading of texts where one page reffers to another - textbooks, manuals, etc.

Last edited by Mono; 02-09-2013 at 08:09 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2013, 05:14 AM   #3
Lode
Zealot
Lode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the roughLode is a jewel in the rough

Device: Onyx Boox M92 White, Max Carta
With the original firmware I didn't have those "This book will be closed. Are you sure?" messages appear. But no biggie; it's only one push with the stylus to affirm my wish. Although that means I now must have that stylus at hand and use it for something I didn't need it for before. So the option to disable it would be nice.
Lode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #4
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
You could press on the PAD (4-ways switch) to accept to close the book. This question is handy to avoid to quit the book when you push the escape button by error.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote