Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-01-2017, 03:39 AM   #1426
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Happy New Year!

The new 2017 thread is up!

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-01-2017 at 03:48 AM.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 06:43 AM   #1427
GeeCrow
Zealot
GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeeCrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tablet(s)

Last edited by GeeCrow; 02-16-2017 at 07:02 AM. Reason: Moved content to relevant, current year's thread.
GeeCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:00 AM   #1428
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Amazon UK: Dean Koontz's Odd Thomas series is available at £0.99 per book.

Has anyone read any of these? Are they good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy View Post
I have read only the first. There are some pretty good ideas, and the lesser ones can be tolerated, especially I think, by intelligent readers. I think you'll like the book a lot. Go for it. Dean Koontz has written so many books that some are not even known to his stauncher fans. Good, slightly above mid-list, author.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dngrsone View Post
I've read most of the Odd Thomas books, and they are pretty entertaining to me. The lad manages to get into some pretty interesting situations and meets some really unique characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conan46 View Post
The Odd Thomas series of books are excellent. I think they are the best Koontz books from what I have read of his works over the years. Especially if you like supernatural stories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plivesey View Post
I've read the first one in dead tree format and it was fun. The ending was somewhat telegraphed, but I think that might have been the point.

I bought all eight of them in the offer, which is still cheaper than a hard copy of book two.
I've now finished the third in the series, and I'm very pleased I decided to get these. Many thanks to you all for your comments.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:06 PM   #1429
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Sir Mouse, are you in the correct thread? Or is there a time warp?
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 02:37 PM   #1430
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
This thread should be closed.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:00 PM   #1431
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Sir Mouse, are you in the correct thread? Or is there a time warp?
This was the thread in which the recommendations were made, and where it seemed appropriate to comment.
Old 06-12-2017, 04:43 PM   #1432
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
This was the thread in which the recommendations were made, and where it seemed appropriate to comment.
...which is, of course, why threads are left open!
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote