Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-21-2018, 01:26 PM   #1
Tanjamuse
Wizard
Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Tanjamuse , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: none
Help Needed for Custom Columns

Hi.

I have a column (Text, but with a fixed set of permitted values) with the following values: Potential,Uncertain,Favorite.

When I add a story to my favorite list can I create a column build from other columns that would let me add it automatically to a column (Text, but with a fixed set of permitted values) with the value: On Cloud?

I also need to add stories not on favorite list to the On Cloud list.

Is that possible?
Tanjamuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 11:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I'm not sure I understand what you are asking. You want setting the value of a column to favorite to change the value of another column to OnCould?

If so, no there is no way to do that, but instead you can just create a virtual library that searches for either OnCloud or favorite to see books that are on the cloud.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert