Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 10-02-2018, 07:25 PM   #1
Tattncat
Bookworm
Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tattncat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet, Samsung Galaxy Tab3, Sony PRS700, Sony PRS505
CC Capacity?

I keep approx 20K ebooks on my tablet (Samsung S2) in 3 directories. What is the directory capacity for the Calibre CC connection? How many ebooks can I manage and load onto Moon Reader Pro via CC?
Right now I manage all three directories in MR Pro and mainly use CC as a catalog, only managing one of the 7K directories through CC.
Tattncat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 02:18 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
There is no inherent limit in CC. Whether CC works acceptably with a given library size depends on the amount of memory processor memory in your device (as opposed to storage memory), the processor speed, and the complexity of the calibre metadata. I can say that at least one person has more than 30,000 books in their CC library, and several (perhaps 10-15) have more than 15,000 books.

Be sure to look at our FAQ [Android] I have added a lot of books and now adding books takes forever. What do I do?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert