Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-17-2018, 03:33 AM   #1
toronado
Addict
toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toronado ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question TeamViewer Host on HD 10 (unsupported)

I install TeamViewer Host on just about every Android device I own. But my new Fire HD 10 is only supporting file transfer and screen sharing, not remote control. (I can view the Fire screen on my PC but can't control the device remotely). Has anyone solved this issue by using another app or method?
toronado is offline   Reply With Quote