Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 10-08-2017, 11:04 AM   #16
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
The discussion thread is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
Thanks for voting, everyone! I can't believe there was a 3-way tie!
After my and fantasyfan's votes both split between the ones we had initially voted for, if bfisher had made it to the run-off and voted similarly we would've had another three-way tie and you would've had to break the tie! I can't remember if we've ever actually had to use that final tie-breaker before on a rotating month so it might've been a first.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote