Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
myaggie2
Edge User

Why Can't I listen to Non-YouTube audio & video casts?

I excitedly started browsing around the web when I opened my new eDGe, but if I go to any non-YouTube videos or audio podcasts, or even a powerpoint file, the circle just continues loading without ever loading it. What can I do to correct that?

Also, when will we be able to watch YouTube videos? Are there any other types of audio/video that we can't watch with the eDGe?

I haven't found any documentation to direct about these questions.

thankx in advance for your help.

Old 04-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
myaggie2
Edge User

Thankx BorisB. Nothing will play as it is now. I must say, I'm disappointed. I bought the eDGe just so I could continue studying in comfort even when I have to rest (health problems). And as virtually all study material now adays is some type of video or audio file, I'm no better off than before spending $700 on this. I have my hopes set on the updates, and them coming very soon. Thankx again. Happy Easter.

Another related question. I've looked for apps that might help but can't find any, or how to get them downloaded. Any suggesstions?

Advert