Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-08-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Metadata window - Stay on top

When filling out metadata for my books, sometimes I look information up in my browser. It would be helpful to keep the metadata window on top.

I do have a program that adds a 'stay on top' button to most windows, but it doesn't detect the metadata window.

I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.

Last edited by ownedbycats; 11-08-2018 at 03:14 PM.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:29 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I do have a program that adds a 'stay on top' button to most windows, but it doesn't detect the metadata window.

I just wanted to make sure I'm not missing something obvious.
I use Actual Title Buttons (ATB). Its Stay on Top feature is available on all the calibre windows.

Does your utility have window exclusion settings, if it does perhaps you've inadvertently excluded the MDE window.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 03:50 PM   #3
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I use 4t Tray Minimizer Free.

I actually just checked the exclusions. I noticed two for MDI child windows and dialogs, and unchecking them both made the buttons appear.

Thank you.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote