Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 07-19-2016, 01:57 AM   #1
brolny
Connoisseur
brolny began at the beginning.

Device: none
Size of MessageBox

Can you please set max size of MessageBoxes. Or reduce its max size in any other way. Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mesbox.png
Views:	233
Size:	183.5 KB
ID:	150302  
brolny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 07:25 AM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
We'll certainly look into being able to better display the tag-path of well-formed errors when ridiculous (and unforeseen) levels of nesting are encountered.

Thanks.
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2016, 10:56 AM   #3
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Yikes ...A massive nesting of tables within tables. It looks lke pure html with implied endings for table, tbody, td, and tr.

Last edited by KevinH; 07-19-2016 at 03:06 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 11:54 AM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Can the buttons be moved to the top so when rare overflow happens, you can still use the 'Copy to Clipboard'. Might be easier than trying to handle this edge case.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2016, 01:30 PM   #5
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi,
That sounds reasonable. Either that or limit the length of path displayed by using ... to replace anything longer than a couple of lines.

KevinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Can the buttons be moved to the top so when rare overflow happens, you can still use the 'Copy to Clipboard'. Might be easier than trying to handle this edge case.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2016, 01:37 AM   #6
brolny
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
Yikes ...A massive nesting of tables within tables. It looks lke pure html with implied endings for table, tbody, td, and tr.
In this message, I usually only interested in the line number of the error, not the text itself. In this particular case, I lost tag </p> in the beginning of the file. But it is not important.
-
The disadvantage is the size of the window of message box only.
Old 07-20-2016, 07:06 AM   #7
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by brolny View Post
In this message, I usually only interested in the line number of the error, not the text itself. In this particular case, I lost tag </p> in the beginning of the file. But it is not important.
I disagree. I find the tag path incredibly useful when determining what which closing tag got left out. The line number alone isn't always very indicative (especially in nested elements).
DiapDealer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 07:27 AM   #8
brolny
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I disagree. I find the tag path incredibly useful when determining what which closing tag got left out. The line number alone isn't always very indicative (especially in nested elements).
I do not argue))).
I think your experience is much huge then mine one.