Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-07-2013, 02:34 PM   #6031
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Wife : "Do you want dinner?"

Husband: "Sure! What are my choices?"

Wife: "Yes or no."
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #6032
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
News from Leicester

Apparently Leicester City Football Club has a new recruit:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	563343_10151741429347516_1492718118_n.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	100877  
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:06 AM   #6033
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Sony (J) PRS 650), Kobo Mini, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Wife : "Do you want dinner?"

Husband: "Sure! What are my choices?"

Wife: "Yes or no."
samhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #6034
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Seen on Google+ If logos were Honest:

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #6035
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Those are awesome!

I would have gone for Mind-Number Television.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:53 PM   #6036
samhy
Wizard
samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.samhy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Seen on Google+ If logos were Honest:

Really like it, but I can't find the brand which should in place of "procrastination". It's on the tip of my tongue...
Old 02-08-2013, 03:48 PM   #6037
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
Really like it, but I can't find the brand which should in place of "procrastination". It's on the tip of my tongue...
Ain't it Playstation?
I can't associate "No place for us anymore"
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 03:49 PM   #6038
samhy
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Ain't it Playstation?
I can't associate "No place for us anymore"
That's it! PlayStation! Thanks so much.

No place for us anymore is/was MySpace
Old 02-08-2013, 08:17 PM   #6039
yhamm
Zealot
yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yhamm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h20
This one is for pooh_bear

On the lam...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	100953  
yhamm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 08:20 PM   #6040
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
“The worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.”
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #6041
gridlewak
Enthusiast
gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gridlewak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox
Sorry..... wrong forum.. <blush>
gridlewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:45 PM   #6042
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
(Skipping up ...)

Duck nuggets?
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:07 AM   #6043
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

As I tucked my son into bed last night he said to me, "Daddy, can you read me a story?"

"I can't," I replied, "The dog ate all of your books."

"Just make something up and then I promise to go straight to sleep."

"I just did. Good night son."
Old 02-10-2013, 07:32 AM   #6044
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
As I tucked my son into bed last night he said to me, "Daddy, can you read me a story?"

"I can't," I replied, "The dog ate all of your books."

"Just make something up and then I promise to go straight to sleep."

"I just did. Good night son."
Mean but good, I'm gonna try this on my son
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #6045
orlok
Close to the Edit!