Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 05-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
duyu
duyu began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-T1 SONY
Wifi error

I have to reboot every time if I want to connect to the internet.
Every time after I disconnected and want to connect again, it just shows wifi error. These is a cross on wifi logo on the top right hand corner.

Does anyone know what this problem is? How to solve this problem?

Thanks a lot.
duyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:27 AM   #2
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
I had the "x" in the WiFi logo too, but I rebooted my WiFi router instead. Then, on the T1, I turned Wifi off and on again. My router is old and I think my neighbours are doing stuff to confuse it.
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-13-2012, 11:16 AM   #3
bla
E bookworm
bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T1,Android Tablet, I phone
Yeah the X usually means it can't connect to the default access point as set up, have you tried connecting to another wap? or going through the wi fi setup from the start? maybe your log on info got corrupted
bla is offline   Reply With Quote