Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 07-26-2020, 02:25 PM   #1
mapozyan
Connoisseur
mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: android
Need to edit Thread message

Hi,

I released a new version of my calibre "Power Search" plugin. Now I would like to edit the original message, attach a newer version of plugin file and modify corresponding text.

Suppose I have no rights to do it myself. Can any moderator help me with it?

Thanks,
Michael
mapozyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 04:44 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I've updated your user status, which might get you editing access, and I've also edited that post for you.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2020, 05:31 AM   #3
mapozyan
Connoisseur
mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.mapozyan composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: android
Thanks a lot!
mapozyan is offline   Reply With Quote