Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-30-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
pks
pks began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Unhappy kOBO GLO DISPLAY PROBLEM

Hi everyone...upper margin of my kobo glo screen became whitish in a span of one month so that in home screen upper part of home icon,battery indicator,upper margin of H of HOME is missing.During reading upper most line is partially cut. Any one can help me?
i tried a reset including factory reset ,no use....p;lease help..
pks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #2
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
that sounds like a screen fault - I suggest you read this similar thread for advice, as you should be within guarantee...
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=239833
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2014, 10:28 PM   #3
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by pks View Post
Hi everyone...upper margin of my kobo glo screen became whitish in a span of one month so that in home screen upper part of home icon,battery indicator,upper margin of H of HOME is missing.During reading upper most line is partially cut.
Can you post a good photo of the screen, please?
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote