Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Fictionwise eBookwise

Notices

Old 10-31-2008, 09:10 PM   #1
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Wink a backlite, a backlite, my kingdom for a ... frontlite?

I found this interesting story (posted October 2, 2008) at the Munseys website entitled: True Sony Reader Story with an eBookwise-1150 connection:
Quote:
Two years ago this month, at the Texas Book Festival, I had the booth right across from Sony. My friends around me as always in Austin, my behavior was… somewhat irreverent.

I handed Dave Seperson my old Gemstar-1150, and asked the dude if they had backlighting. He was like… no. And then, later (this was a real Sony station, two booths, Japanese staff, TradeShow Express, the works), somebody went out and bought those booklights Sony eventually sold as an acessory.

This amused us.

Glad to see Sony’s coming out with a backlit/frontlit–screw it, lit model. That’ll probably be my next reader, if it fits in the nice leather jacket my wife makes me wear when I take her shopping.
I was amused too!
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:00 AM   #2
Wordcrasher
Addict
Wordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheeseWordcrasher can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle Fire 2015, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
That’ll probably be my next reader, if it fits in the nice leather jacket my wife makes me wear when I take her shopping.
Well, given Sony's price, I can understand......
Wordcrasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert