Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-28-2021, 11:54 AM   #1
mhoule418
mhoule418 began at the beginning.

Device: calibre, Kobo (Libra 2, Clara HD, Aura H2O)
Hello from Quebec City

Hello all,

I am happy to join this community, that I discovered just few days ago (during Christmas holiday free time).

I use a Kobo Aura H2O.
Thus, I am may be looking to change mine (but still going strong).
I like to read almost anything, preferring technical stuff (I work in IT ) World War II, Histoy, Sociological, Thrillers, Biography (thus not so inclined into Si-Fi, Romance, vampire, horror, etc.).

For my spouse, she use Kobo Clara HD. Her readings are novels, regional writers, French writers, to name a few.

I manage my books with calibre and like it very much.
Even if I find calibre very easy to use (since about 2-3 years), I discovered just few days ago too how much documentation it provides. And so much other stuff that can be done.

I had to dig a little bit into those lately to recover my computer from a virus infection.

So I am looking to find valuable information in here as tricks or problem solving regarding Kobo readers.
mhoule418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 12:41 PM   #2
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Bonsoir la Québec. Ici on trouve beaucoup d'information à propos des liseuses de Kobo et aussi de calibre. Vraiment c'est l'epicentre de l'universe de liseuses.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert