Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 04-27-2017, 01:24 PM   #1
MedicineStudent
MedicineStudent began at the beginning.

Device: PC
Lightbulb Author or title metadata automatically to IDs switch?

Hello MobileRead Community,

i have a problem with calibre, because I wanted to find the metadata of my books but it doesnt find it.
Now I change in the plugins settings amazon.com to amazon.de(the books are in German) but its still not finding the metadata.

Now the ISBN Number is in the title of the books, well when I copy paste the ISBN-number to IDs and format it to isbn:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx then it finds the book.

I would do this manually but it would took very much time and thats why I wanted to ask you if there is any posibility with an plugin or another programm to make this progress automatically.

I would thank you very much if you can help me.

Best regards,

MStudent
MedicineStudent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:14 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Use bulk Metadata edit (requires 2 or more selected books): Search and replace: (not tested)

Search field: title
search for(\d+[Xx]*) <-some ISBN end in X Search mode Regular Expression
replace with \1
replace field: identifiers
identifier type: ISBN
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2017, 08:25 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
@MedicineStudent - if the ISBN is in the book file itself you could try the Extract ISBN Plugin

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, identifiers, ids, isbn, number