Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-27-2017, 08:42 PM   #1
otanim
Enthusiast
otanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura aboutotanim has a spectacular aura about

Device: KOA, KOA2
Remarkable vs the Sony Digital Paper DPT-RP1

Remarkable vs the Sony Digital Paper DPT-RP1.
Which one is the best?
otanim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 03:34 PM   #2
TheMadBrewer
Connoisseur
TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.TheMadBrewer understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Kobo Aura Limited Edition, Kindle Voyager.
Just got my reMarkable this week and never used the Sony so I can't answer directly.

So far I've just used the RM as an eReader. I understand the Sony only does PDF and the RM has a decent enough (but not great) ePub reader. It seems big (and light) compared to my Kindle Voyage but so far I'm liking it.

I have a couple of trips coming up where I will use the writing features and can give a better report.
TheMadBrewer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert