Notices

Old 07-07-2009, 11:24 PM   #1
Magnum
:3
Magnum doesn't litterMagnum doesn't litterMagnum doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505 (Sangria!)
Hello from Vancouver

Hi everyone,

In a few days I'll be the proud new owner of a Sangria (love the name) Sony PRS-505. I'm very excited!

I'm really excited. I had been flirting with the idea of getting a reader for some time now. A few months ago I realized that I overpaid my balance on my Future Shop card, and so I've been sitting at a credit balance. The other day I decided a treat was in order, so it went towards my soon-to-be-coveted reader.

Very excited to see that there is an open-source community surrounding the readers and that everybody contributes resources. My kind of place! I've nabbed Calibre and I'm converting already.

Cheers!
Magnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #2
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Welcome to MobileRead Magnum, from another Vancouverite.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your PRS-505, I have a silver one.

You seem to know your way around here already and using Calibre too, but if you have any other questions just ask.

You can find out where to get free eBooks, buy eBooks and borrow eBooks from your local library on the MobileRead wiki.

I borrow eBooks from the Vancouver and New Westminster libraries.

Again, welcome

WetDogEared
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:42 AM   #3
Fathermole
Connoisseur
Fathermole began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Welcome to MobileRead . Yes another for the super fast red team . But most of all another Canadian EH!!!!!
Fathermole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:27 AM   #4
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, Magnum!

A magnum and sangria in one post! I see a theme starting!

Seriously, you will love your reader and it will become a permanent part of your anatomy! I have had my 700 since Christmas and am pretty sure it is attached to my hand (makes typing kind of difficult ). Enjoy your new reader!

Happy reading.
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Magnum and welcome to MobileRead. I've had a 505 since Jan 08 and like it a lot. Be sure and let us know when you get yours
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Hello Magnum, and Click image for larger version

Name:	mat2.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	4.1 KB
ID:	32246 to Mobileread.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
future shop, sony prs-505, vancouver