Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #1
EricLandes
Connoisseur
EricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle PW, Kobo Aura HD, Galaxy Note 10.1
Change "Last, First" to "First Last" in author field

I've poked around in the app and on here, and my search-fu must be waning. I've got a significant subset of my library that appears as "Last, First" in the author field, and I want them to be "First Last".

Is there a way to do this in bulk?

Thanks!
EricLandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricLandes View Post
I've poked around in the app and on here, and my search-fu must be waning. I've got a significant subset of my library that appears as "Last, First" in the author field, and I want them to be "First Last".

Is there a way to do this in bulk?
Yes, read the second part of this post for bulk changing LN, FN to FN LN.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-23-2011, 12:36 AM   #3
EricLandes
Connoisseur
EricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipseEricLandes can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle PW, Kobo Aura HD, Galaxy Note 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Yes, read the second part of this post for bulk changing LN, FN to FN LN.
Perfect. Thank you!
EricLandes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
mattdill
mattdill began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thanks! I needed that too.
mattdill is offline   Reply With Quote