Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 09:36 AM   #91
Otka
Otka began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD/Touch/Mini
Thank you davidfor for your prompt reply ! (and everything you do on this forum) With your precious help the Mini is back from the dead.

The Kobo SD card was impossible to recover but fortunately an old 4gb was lying in a drawer.
Old 02-08-2019, 06:14 AM   #92
jovdb
jovdb began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Short post to thank you for your help!
It worked perfectly, I can now again use my Kobo mini.
Thanks a million!
cheers
Advert
Old 02-14-2019, 02:26 AM   #93
Bogerook
Bogerook began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo mini N705
Hi! I like Kobo mini but my kobo mini got bricked. I can't find the solution. Please send me an SD image? Please
Old 02-14-2019, 04:32 AM   #94
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:04 AM   #95
jarro
jarro began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini
Hi! My Kobo mini also got bricked - sd card failed. I can't find the solution. Please send me an SD image? Thank You
Advert
Old 02-15-2019, 06:39 PM   #96
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-17-2019, 02:00 AM   #97
ivicab
ivicab began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kpbo Touch, Kobo N905
Hi
My Kobo Mini N705 2GB is bricked. Would you please send me a link for the image?
Thanks
Old 02-17-2019, 04:17 AM   #98
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:16 AM   #99
AleGro
AleGro began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Mini N705
Dear davidfor, help me too. My SD card does not work on Kobo N705. Please send the image of the card and advise what program to write it on the card.
Old 02-19-2019, 04:30 AM   #100
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. They are for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:52 PM   #101
jw051288
jw051288 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Hi Also looking for an SD card image for my kobo mini.
Thanks!
Old 03-07-2019, 08:12 PM   #102
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.

But, this is an image taken several years ago. It should load, but, there might be issues during the setup because of the support being dropped.
Old 05-25-2019, 11:13 AM   #103
zyw
zyw began at the beginning.

Hi Also need an SD card image for my kobo mini.
Thanks!
Old 05-25-2019, 08:38 PM   #104
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@zyw: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. A recent person who had this issue solved it in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819.
Old 05-25-2019, 09:22 PM   #105
zyw
zyw began at the beginning.

Thanks for your reply. I have contact the Admin for help to unlock my PM. Would please send me the links by Email zhaoe7@gmail.com before PM can work?
Closed Thread