Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 03-14-2019, 04:20 PM   #1
mike2246
mike2246 began at the beginning.

Device: none
CC Mark Read

I Setup a new database, have Calibre running 24/7 on PC I can connect to content server or wireless device. If I read a book on android device and mark it Read on CC it shows a Green Check mark. How does this sync back to Calibre or to other devices?
mike2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:44 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Try this link to CC FAQ.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2019, 09:05 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
you use Wireless device connection with sync.

Marking in CC is done when NOT connected (either way)
You do need to configure CC to tell it what Calibre field name to use.

I use a date field, and CC offers me a calendar to mark it. Couple of screen pokes and I am ready to sync.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote