Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-10-2017, 04:22 PM   #1
ChevLucas
ChevLucas began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook 622
opening two documents side by side

Hi all,

I wonder if any application is able to open two documents simultaneously.

I want to read open and read to documents at the same time. One at the top of the screen and second at the bottom. (or possibly in two tabs).

Do you know if any reader which could be installed on pocketbook can do this?

I also thought to write a html documents with iframes and open it in some html reader.
ChevLucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:45 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
There are no apps that show two documents on the same screen. I don't think any of them have tabs for multiple documents, either. However, you can open multiple documents and jump between them using the Task Manager (three taps on the screen to switch documents).
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:53 AM   #3
anonymust
Book Reader
anonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Pocketbook *** (Touch HD 3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkomar View Post
...(three taps on the screen to switch documents).
3 taps??

Not working over here on Pocketbook Touch Lux 2
anonymust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #4
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I guess it depends on which firmware version you're using. It takes three taps on my 623 with firmware version 4. On my Inkpad with firmware version 5, it takes three or four, depending on whether the status bar is visible or not in the reading application. I would assume that you would leave the status bar visible all the time if you were doing a lot of switching between documents.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
html, pocetbook 622, reader, simultaneously, two documents