Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-04-2015, 07:44 PM   #1
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Share anything About Your Day

What's on your mind! Your family, work, weather, anything just share with us and get out of your mind.

I enjoyed my walk today. Nice weather......
DrDln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
5thWiggleWife
I’m a Happy Boy!
5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggleWife ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2017, Acer A500, Kobo Glo, iPad mini
I was home sick today. However I was able to watch a movie all the way through without interruption from The Spawn so that's okay.
5thWiggleWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 11:09 PM   #3
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Going through a PTSD flare up right now. So it was a yuck day
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 06:26 AM   #4
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Should be working, but am obsessed with the glacial progress of my game in Neptune's Pride 2: Triton.

I've just discovered it and am impressed. Works smoothly in HTML5 on web, tablet and phone. Free to play. Highly addictive. Simple gameplay, but deep strategically, and you'll need to use diplomacy to win. If you like 4x games, take a look:

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 07:57 PM   #5
DrDln
Banned
DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrDln ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I threw basket ball..
Old 06-05-2015, 08:34 PM   #6
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Went to my writers' group at noon with the 30 year old (and finally broken) stationary bike in the back of the van. Dropped it off at a metals recycling center on the way home. Assembled the new bike when I got home. Have decided I'm not going to use it 'til tomorrow, after I've had a chance to rest.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 05:59 AM   #7
AdamJ
Enthusiast
AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AdamJ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Eat breakfast, coffee. Go to my garden in sunday. Tonight, I'm going go out with my family.
AdamJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 02:13 PM   #8
DrDln
Banned

I was thinking of revising some of my books. But right now I am ready for lunch...

Tags
family, weather, work