Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-13-2013, 02:23 PM   #196
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Slightly off topic but I picked up 9 old , like 1980-90 Mills & Boon/Harlequin romance books at a sale today! Very unusual to find English, romance books for sale here in Greece. 50 cents a piece. I promised DH no more physical books, but I couldn't resist.
I love finding stuff like that or did. My mom still sends boxes of books she gets for free. Alot of time the books are in bad shape but I manage to get a few gems from them.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #197
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
There was one or two I didn't have.
Your welcome. Opened the e-mail and was surprised.
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #198
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS505 & PRS600, iPad, Pandigital Novel, iPad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Kobo deal.

Posted in the Kobo codes forum. Get 90% a select list of books. The list includes several Heyers and a variety of Harlequins. Use code 90BK. Maybe be country specific.
It worked for me in US. I bought a Harlequin for .44 cents.

One time use

Last edited by bookratt; 03-13-2013 at 04:34 PM.
bookratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:43 PM   #199
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Kobo deal.

Posted in the Kobo codes forum. Get 90% a select list of books. The list includes several Heyers and a variety of Harlequins. Use code 90BK. Maybe be country specific.
In Germany, I couldn't see the Heyers, but there are two Elizabeth Peters Amelia Peabody books, one of which I am planning to get. Thanks for the heads up!
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:53 PM   #200
jersysman
Wizard
jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jersysman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T1 Red, Kindle Fire, Kindle PW, PW2, Nook HD+, Kobo Mini, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
Hey, we have got another Free Par-Tay time again! Two weeks in a row. Whoo Hoo! For today and tomorrow.
I love those Par-Tays!!

Picked me up a couple.

Thanks Aunty!
jersysman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-14-2013, 01:48 AM   #201
bookratt
Wizard
bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookratt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Where There's Smoke: The Heroes of Hammonds Bend(Romantic Suspense) [Kindle Edition] S.D. Bancroft (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Where-Theres-S...154606011_f_67

Quote:
When a series of mysterious fires threatens the safety of her hometown, Michigan Firefighter, Annette Andrews finds herself teamed up with undercover DEA Agent, Mason Ramsey.
While Annie struggles to keep her attention off her hunky new partner, and focus on the task at hand, someone else has her in his sights.
Can Mason keep her safe until they can uncover the identity of the monster responsible for the arsons?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:51 AM   #202
bookratt
Wizard

A Family For Christmas (Treasures Of The Rockies) [Kindle Edition]
Mary Eason (Author)

http://www.amazon.com/Family-Christm...154606011_f_71

Quote:
Rachel Peters thought she’d left the past along with all of her mistakes behind in Austin after her brief marriage to childhood sweetheart Jack Bryant ended with an annulment and a broken heart.

Now, Rachel must face the man she still loves once again in order to save her son’s life. But can she believe Jack when he tells her he’s not the man he once was. And more importantly, can she trust him when her son’s life hangs in the balance?
Old 03-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #203
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free @ Amazon

Not much today at all.

Luke by Leigh Greenwood
(The Cowboys)
Historical Western Romance
Note: This is a guy writing this but I have several of his paperbacks.
He was a Dorchester author for years.

His Secret Heroine by His Delle Jacobs

My Dearest Friend by Hazel Statham
(Books We Love Regency Romance)

The Wild's Call
by Jeri Smith-Ready
(Novella)

Indies:

Unspoken by Kerrigan Byrne
(Heroes of the Highlands #1) (The MacLauchlans)

My Kind of Trouble (Texas Trouble) by Becky McGraw

Last edited by Blossom; 03-14-2013 at 01:51 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:25 PM   #204
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Kindle Romance Deal of The Day! $0.99

Tempting Fate by Alissa Johnson
The Providence - 2
Dorchester Title now owned by Montlake Romance
The first book was given away free years ago when Dorchester did their huge giveaways.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:28 PM   #205
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Indies:

The Wild's Call
by Jeri Smith-Ready
(Novella)
FYI, this is a Harlequin title, not indie.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:51 PM   #206
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
FYI, this is a Harlequin title, not indie.
Yes I see that now Luna.

Old 03-14-2013, 04:44 PM   #207
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I bought this yesterday $3.44 and it has dropped even more since then! Patience is a virtue right? When it comes to books I have none

Current Price: $2.90 @ Amazon

Ain't Misbehaving (Sexy Series) by Molly Cannon
(Modern Western Romance)
Publisher: Hachette

I've had it on my wishlist since it came out. It started out at $6.99 and slowly the price is dropping as of last week it's been dropping every few days. I wonder if it will go lower?

Last edited by Blossom; 03-16-2013 at 03:43 PM.
Old 03-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #208
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I bought this yesterday $3.44 and it has dropped even more since then! Patience is a virtue right? When it comes to books I have none

$3.25 @ Amazon

Ain't Misbehaving (Sexy Series) by Molly Cannon
(Modern Western Romance)
Publisher: Hachette

I've had it on my wishlist since it came out. It started out at $6.99 and slowly the price is dropping as of last week it's been dropping every few days. I wonder if it will go lower?
Well I hope you enjoy it at least! And I do the same, try to wait if the price just seems too much, but you have to admit, there's a certain thrill to that patience paying off when it actually does come down in price! And I'm in the same boat, no books to read here either!

Incidentally I'm playing the waiting game on the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens now because of you! LOL [It's actually one of about 25 I'm 'watching', is that bad?]
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 03:04 AM   #209
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Well I hope you enjoy it at least! And I do the same, try to wait if the price just seems too much, but you have to admit, there's a certain thrill to that patience paying off when it actually does come down in price! And I'm in the same boat, no books to read here either!

Incidentally I'm playing the waiting game on the Thoughtless series by S.C. Stephens now because of you! LOL [It's actually one of about 25 I'm 'watching', is that bad?]
You don't want to know how many I am watching! I use eReaderIQ to alert me to price changes and now Amazon has a similar feature on their wishlists.

I am 30% done with the Reckless. So far so good.

I just finished The Cowboy takes a Bride. Man I felt like I had been run through a ringer after reading that one! I cried too many times. I never cry much at all while reading romances but this one kept getting to me. The Characterization is excellent! They actually build their relationship before getting involved romantically. It was very tender. It's well written but not enough happy times in the book for me to say I enjoyed it.. It was too gut wrenching for me. So much pain and loss and...*sniff* The HEA even made me cry. I really hope the sequel has more ups than this one did. I gave it 5 stars but you definitely want to follow up this one with a lighthearted romance because it's just that heavy.

I also just finished A Daring Masquerade by Mary Bologh. I loved it. It kept me balanced while reading the Angsty Cowboy one.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:28 AM   #210
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Where's the Amazon feature that does this?

I am trying to wait until Sunday to buy some new releases/pre-orders in case there are St. Patrick's Day sales. Patience is hard

For those that use Calibre I love the new Edit TOC tool. There are numerous books I have which do not include the Prologue for some reason (cough*I'mlookingatyouJove*cough). I've fixed many from the last few years by forcing it to create a new TOC, but when I first started reading digital books, I didn't know how to do that and didn't feel like recoverting to fix the issue on the older books once I'd learned. Now this is such an easy fix!

Last edited by library addict; 03-15-2013 at 03:31 AM.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote