Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 11-13-2019, 10:02 AM   #16
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUEBECKER View Post
You know, I tried this with a different book and it worked, but when I went back to the original book it still didn't. I've got to believe the problem is book specific, and I appreciate your input, because it helped me retain some sanity.
You could just AirDrop the original book from iPhone to iPad (or from whichever has the latest progress location). That makes sure the ebook files are exactly the same so Marvin can sync them. Then just delete the extra non-syncing copy.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2019, 10:26 AM   #17
LUEBECKER
Enthusiast
LUEBECKER began at the beginning.

Device: IPhoneXR & iPad Pro
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
You could just AirDrop the original book from iPhone to iPad (or from whichever has the latest progress location). That makes sure the ebook files are exactly the same so Marvin can sync them. Then just delete the extra non-syncing copy.
Thanks. That was an elegant solution. Never thought of it, but it worked perfectly. Guess I'm back in business with some new tricks.
LUEBECKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
sync "furthest page read"