Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 04-03-2015, 06:00 PM   #1
Ester...
Ester... began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook Neo
Firmware update BeBook Neo

Where can I find a firmware update for my BeBook Neo?

It's been in my drawer too long. I've got version 1.3 and I'd like to start using my BeBook again. But first I want to update it. Unfortunately the website of BeBook doesn't excist anymore.

Who can help me get the latest firmware, please?
Thanks for your help!
Ester... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 07:37 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
This should help:
http://booxusers.com/thread-280.html
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-08-2015, 02:25 PM   #3
Ester...
Ester... began at the beginning.

Device: BeBook Neo
Hi, thank you!
I've seen that post before. It doesn't show me the firmware from BeBook.
Ester... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 03:00 PM   #4
Zetmolm
Guru
Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Zetmolm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch (622), PocketBook Touch Lux 2, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
See http://booxusers.com/thread-278.html. The second link in the first post gives you the Bebook firmware. The link there still works, but you need to log in to the forum.

The most stable version is an Onyx Boox version, but the firmware from BeBook was also created by Onyx, and the two are exactly the same except for the logo. You can download it here: http://www.onyx-boox.ru/files/OnyxBOOX60_20110418.zip
Zetmolm is offline   Reply With Quote