Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 03-21-2020, 10:04 AM   #1
Cr4zyH3nk13
Cr4zyH3nk13 began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon
Smile Recent language learning enthusiant

Hi everyone,

My name is Gabriel and due to the Corona virus, my boxing training schedule pretty much gound to a halt last week.

I want to get back into learning languages again and one of the things I want to do is read at least two books per month in my target language. Currently learning Spanish.

I can speak English, Dutch, a little german and some Portuguese.

Interested in Topics regarding languages, judo, Boxing, general fitness& cooking.

Cheers!
Cr4zyH3nk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 10:41 PM   #2
Sirtel
Wizard
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage/Oasis 2/Oasis 3/Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8''/Kobo Libra H2O
Hello, Gabriel, and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote