Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 02-28-2020, 11:52 AM   #1
Carbon_Slag
Carbon_Slag began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone6s
Problem when reading my comics with content server.

Hello.

When I use my iPhong6s to connect to the content server to read my comics (The file format is CBR, CBZ or PDF).

It can only show the first few pages of comics. I can't continue reading.

How can I solve this problem?
Carbon_Slag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2020, 10:23 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Download teh files instead and use a native app to view them
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 08:35 PM   #3
patricorgi
patricorgi began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
Download teh files instead and use a native app to view them
Hi,

Yes, definitely I can download the book and view it with a native app. But this seems to be bug. Isn't there a way to view the entire book?
patricorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2020, 10:06 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The viewer is not really designed for non-reflowable formats such as PDF/comics. Comics should mostly work ok, but PDF will be horrible. If you have a comic that does not work, open a bug report and attach it and I will try to reporduce using chromium's iphone emulator, since I dont have any iOS devices.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:16 AM   #5
patricorgi
patricorgi began at the beginning.

Device: iPad Pro 2018
Thanks a lot for the quick reply. I have reported a bug on page: https://bugs.launchpad.net/calibre/+bug/1873652

I'm not sure if this is the right way to report bugs for calibre.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to troubleshoot this issue.
patricorgi is offline   Reply With Quote