Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 06:02 AM   #1
Angelo.Mascaro
Angelo.Mascaro began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
_mcs_authors_by_book does not reflect the true content of the library

I searched the table _mcs_authors_by_book with DB Browser for SQLite with this query:
SELECT authorname, count(book) AS totalbook
FROM _mcs_authors_by_book
GROUP BY authorname
ORDER BY totalbook DESC
because I wanted to know the authors with more books.
I discovered that this table does not reflect the true content of the library and all the deleted/moved books are still considered. The field book in this table points to id of books that are no longer in the table books
Would it be possible to fix this modifying the TRIGGER books_delete_trg in one of the next versions?
Old 01-04-2020, 06:44 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
I think you are looking at a table maintained by [GUI Plugin] Multi-Column Search. If so then you should make this request in that plugin's thread.
Old 01-04-2020, 08:48 AM   #3
Angelo.Mascaro
Angelo.Mascaro began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
I think you are looking at a table maintained by [GUI Plugin] Multi-Column Search. If so then you should make this request in that plugin's thread.
Thank you very much! Now I realize something obvious: in the database a plugin can create its own tables.
Is there any way to move my post to another thread? Otherwise, I just create a new one there.
AM
Old 01-04-2020, 11:21 AM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Moderator Notice
Original post duplicated in plugins forum. This thread is closed
Closed Thread