Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-06-2009, 05:55 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
OT: how to access the "reputation" list?

Sorry to interrupt the flow, but I just discovered the "karma" button recently. I was wondering where I can look up my own reputation list, as some nice people have awarded me some and I'd like to see what they said etc
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Click on the "User CP" button, in the blue bar just below the Mobileread logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Sorry to interrupt the flow, but I just discovered the "karma" button recently. I was wondering where I can look up my own reputation list, as some nice people have awarded me some and I'd like to see what they said etc
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2009, 06:03 PM   #3
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Click on the "User CP" button, in the blue bar just below the Mobileread logo.
Thanks. I found a "latest reputation" list there. Is the complete list somewhere else?
Old 11-06-2009, 06:04 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Thanks. I found a "latest reputation" list there. Is the complete list somewhere else?
If there is more than one page, the page numbers will be listed at the bottom right.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:05 PM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
When you get more than fits on one page, you get page buttons at the bottom.

Quote:
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #6
jusmee
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
When you get more than fits on one page, you get page buttons at the bottom.
OK, but I meant, what about older stuff? or is the title of that list (latest reputation) misleading and in fact has all reputation listed.

Sorry to bug you on a fairly trivial thing here. Curious as to how it works though.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:19 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
OK, but I meant, what about older stuff? or is the title of that list (latest reputation) misleading and in fact has all reputation listed.

Sorry to bug you on a fairly trivial thing here. Curious as to how it works though.
The title isn't "misleading" It lists your reputation, latest (current) ones first.

If you have more than one page, the older ones show there.
Old 11-06-2009, 06:24 PM   #8
jusmee
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
The title isn't "misleading" It lists your reputation, latest (current) ones first.

If you have more than one page, the older ones show there.
I see, I thought it might be more like the "new subscribed threads" which has a limited time period.

Thanks for the clarification
Old 11-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #9
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....

Quote:
I see, I thought it might be more like the "new subscribed threads" which has a limited time period.

Thanks for the clarification
No problem. I'm still learning this site myself. Just ask anyone.