Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-20-2015, 10:16 PM   #1
bethohio3
bethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPhone, iPad, using Marvin
Unable to sync books with Marvin on my iPad

I have hundreds of books in Marvin that I used "Get Books" to move onto my iPad.

A few days ago, I started having a problem.

With calibre running, when I connect my iPad and select "Get Books" there isn't any response in calibre to be able to send the newest books to my device.

I followed the normal sequence of events with my iPhone and it behaved as expected and I was able to update the book collection.

I don't know if this is relevant, but recently, my iPad has also not acquired Kindle books as soon as they're 'delivered'. (I buy books when traveling)

Does anyone have any suggestions for what could be causing my issue or how to resolve it. (restart of computer and iPad has already been tried as has uninstalling and reinstalling the plugins)

Thanks!
bethohio3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2015, 10:30 PM   #2
bethohio3
bethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beautybethohio3 does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPhone, iPad, using Marvin
Actually, it's "Get books"/"Deliver to Device" that isn't working

I used the wrong terminology. I don't use sync--but I do use Get Books and that's what is not working on my iPad--even though it works perfectly to deliver books to my iPhone.
bethohio3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-29-2015, 10:52 AM   #3
oldpal
oldpal began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
I have the same problem

See the response to this post: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=259574

Maybe Apple will fix it with iOS 8.4. I use DropBox to send ebooks to Marvin.
oldpal is offline   Reply With Quote