Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2020, 06:03 AM   #1426
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent in response to the other, better placed post.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:30 AM   #1427
Kuiper
Kuiper began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo HD
Would you please send me also a link to your image for the Kobo glo HD?
I was so stupide to make a copy of the SD card without hidden files.

Thanks in advance

Henk
Advert
Old 05-03-2020, 08:49 PM   #1428
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

And please, ask once and give it some time. Asking multiple times doesn't get an answer any faster. In fact, it slows me one while I work out which posts I need to respond to.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:55 AM   #1429
pippobimbo
pippobimbo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello,

Can you send me a link to your image for Kobo Glo SDCard please?

Thanks in advance,
Thierry
Old 05-06-2020, 09:29 AM   #1430
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Advert
Old 05-07-2020, 12:53 PM   #1431
merlinux
merlinux began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi Guys,

could you please send me the image for the Kobo glo?...I lost it!

Thank you very much
Old 05-07-2020, 08:10 PM   #1432
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-09-2020, 08:00 AM   #1433
Pablodiablo
Pablodiablo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Glo n613

Hi could I also get the disk image for a n613 please

Thanks in advance 👍
Old 05-09-2020, 10:02 AM   #1434
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Pablodiablo: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 05-10-2020, 10:20 AM   #1435
Pablodiablo
Pablodiablo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Hi, I think my PM's enabled now, thanks in advance ��
Old 05-10-2020, 09:30 PM   #1436
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-13-2020, 11:42 AM   #1437
tinomotta
tinomotta began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
hello, I have a Kobo Glo that stopped working after my son throw it to the wall

Sometimes it starts and then hungs after some seconds. Other times it only lights the led to blue for some seconds without powering on.

I wound try to substitute the sd card with a new one, but I think that the image I created from my own has corrupted data.

Can someone send me a kobo glo sd card image so that I can try with some clean environment?

Every other suggestion is welcome

Thanks in advance
Old 05-13-2020, 10:14 PM   #1438
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-17-2020, 05:07 PM   #1439
btm126
btm126 began at the beginning.

Device: Glo
Hi,
Any chance of getting the link to the image file for the Kobo Glo (N613)
Thanks
Old 05-17-2020, 07:40 PM   #1440
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread