Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 07-03-2021, 08:03 AM   #1
Ansl
Enthusiast
Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Ansl , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo H2O2v1
Sony PRS-350 or similar - anyone willing to part with theirs?

I occasionally still see these around on ebay and such sites so I'm not absolutely desperate for responses, but they are typically of the "x part missing or broken" variety or valued at 250€+. So I thought it might be worth a shot to ask a community of my fellow enthusiasts if anyone has a spare one lying around.

I live in the EU so shipping may be an issue, but I'm of course willing to cover any customs + taxes. As for the price of the device itself, I'm up for negotiations but I'm a student and get watery eyes pretty soon after about 50€ or so.

Thanks any and all for reading!
Ansl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 01:47 AM   #2
Valkrider
Addict
Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valkrider ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, iPadAir2, PRS600, iPhone 6, iPod, Palm TX
I have a Pink one in perfect working order with a Pink case and original box that I want to part with as I now use a Kobo.
Valkrider is offline   Reply With Quote