Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-11-2017, 10:21 PM   #1
SleepieBye
SleepieBye will become famous soon enoughSleepieBye will become famous soon enoughSleepieBye will become famous soon enoughSleepieBye will become famous soon enoughSleepieBye will become famous soon enoughSleepieBye will become famous soon enough

Device: PW3-32
Hi!

Hello everyone~ Just ordered a Kindle Paperwhite 32G from Japan, and have a 6" 212ppi Korean ereader from Ridipaper (along with another 7.8" from the same company coming this Thursday). I'm suddenly going from one e-ink reader to three! I feel like such a hoarder Just providing random information here, but the 6" reader is produced by Boyue, and while it's a custom model the base is the Boyue T63. For the 7.8" I heard that they worked with Netronix and made a completely independent custom model. I'm in love with my Ridi Paper Lite, so excitedly waiting for the other two!
SleepieBye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:07 AM   #2
Pizza_Cant_Read
Sentient Sauce
Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pizza_Cant_Read ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 9th Gen Oasis
Welcome! Sounds like fun! I am also interested in the Boyue devices, mostly for the larger screens (I think they have a 10.3 inch?). My only issue with Android devices is the low memory. I wanna use Calibre Companion which seems to require quite a bit. Why can't they make one with 6 gigs of RAM?
Pizza_Cant_Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 11:14 AM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote