Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-10-2017, 04:07 PM   #31
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
Get one with a light. I like the Nook Glowlight 3 over the paperwhite. It feels better in my hands
But you also live in the US. In Europe a Nook is not a good choice.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 06:52 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Get one with a light. I like the Kobo Aura H2O over the nook Glowlight 3 and Kindle Paperwhite.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2017, 07:16 PM   #33
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Get one with a light. I like the Kobo Aura H2O over the nook Glowlight 3 and Kindle Paperwhite.
I have several with a light – an M-Edge reading light. I also have a couple Amazon lighted cases (Kindle 4 and Kindle Touch) and one NST with Glowlight. The reading light actually works pretty well. I'm considering getting a lighted case for the Sony T2, but I can only find reasonably priced white ones.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-10-2017 at 07:19 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:16 AM   #34
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I have a light case for the T1 and I prefer the front light for my H2O. The light on the light case is good, but it's not even and you only get two settings. Plus, it's more of a bother to the other person in bed with you.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:27 PM   #35
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I have a light case for the T1 and I prefer the front light for my H2O. The light on the light case is good, but it's not even and you only get two settings. Plus, it's more of a bother to the other person in bed with you.
I would like to like the front-lit eReaders but my eyes won't cooperate. My M-Edge E-Luminator light is actually better than the ones built into in the Amazon cases. It's taller and further away from the screen, which results in a more diffused light. It also has three brightness settings (only one for the Amazon lighted cases – they're either on or off). The E-Luminator even blinks three times after an hour of steady reading. I guess to let you know you should get and away from the light for a bit – or maybe it's just letting you know it's about to shut off.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 03:15 AM   #36
Sonicboom
Enthusiast
Sonicboom began at the beginning.

Device: Oasis 2
I have ordered Oasis 2. Sadly, it will come after 1 January :/
Sonicboom is offline   Reply With Quote