Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 09-12-2019, 09:19 AM   #1
Norbi24
Connoisseur
Norbi24 doesn't litterNorbi24 doesn't litter

Device: Tolino Vision HD4, BOOX Poke2
How to let koreader on Android open the last book after startup ?

Sorry for the question, but is this possible (Koreader 2019.09) ?
I am only able to mark the folder of the last book as HOME in file explorer,
and then at least koreader shows this after next start,
but for me the expected behaviour would be either:
1. Open the last book
2. Open the History of last opened books

Please le me know perhaps I am only overlooking something

Norbert
Norbi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2019, 09:38 AM   #2
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...31&postcount=2
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-12-2019, 09:40 AM   #3
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Not on the gear menu but on the filemanager menu (left)
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:22 AM   #4
Norbi24
Connoisseur
Norbi24 doesn't litterNorbi24 doesn't litter

Device: Tolino Vision HD4, BOOX Poke2
Thanks, I simply haven't realized that in file browser, I have to wish down to get the menu...
Norbi24 is offline   Reply With Quote