Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 10:41 AM   #1
arcticmaniac
Connoisseur
arcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipsearcticmaniac can illuminate an eclipse

Device: entourage pe
Any price drop news on the nook color?

Was wondering if anyone has any inside info about the nook color? at $249, I can't compel myself to get one. i have an entourage pocket edge through woot that i just got, but wouldnt mind the nook color. the edge is kind of too much work to get going, struggling with marketplace; not too keen on amazon's marketplace because even with free apps, they want your credit card number.....WTH amazon.

at $199 or $179, i would be all over it like 'white on rice'.....

i heard some bad stories about the ebay special they had. b&n stores wouldnt honor returns for defective ones so i stay clear. plus i'm boycotting ebay anyway, they just suck for sellers and probably buyers too (thats my rant for the day)

yes, i googled and binged and no info; alot of worthless crap with search engines these days......boggles the mind how google makes so much money with search considering that most of it is useless information
arcticmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote