Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-02-2017, 09:00 PM   #1
ChipAHoy
Thistle Sifter
ChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question azw3 ebook still listed under Docs, not Books

I was so jazzed to see that the USB transfer of azw3 ebooks from my Mac to my Kindle showed the ebooks under Books, hooray! But on Amazon, nothing has changed. Is there a way to sync the Kindle and Amazon so that Amazon will list the ebook under Books?

I would prefer to have all my ebooks listed in one place, under Books. But ebooks I obtain from non-Amazon sources have only appeared under Docs.
ChipAHoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 09:24 PM   #2
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChipAHoy View Post
Is there a way to sync the Kindle and Amazon so that Amazon will list the ebook under Books?
No. You can fool the Kindle, but you can’t fool Amazon’s servers.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2017, 10:37 PM   #3
ChipAHoy
Thistle Sifter
ChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notesChipAHoy can name that song in three notes

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
No. You can fool the Kindle, but you can’t fool Amazon’s servers.
Thanks for the info.
ChipAHoy is offline   Reply With Quote