Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 04-19-2008, 09:19 PM   #1
lilpretender
Enthusiast
lilpretender began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Batch conversion html to lrf

I have lots of html pages that are by the same person and would love to batch convert these html files to lrf. I already have the libprs500 program. You can batch convert metadata, but you can't batch convert html. I think someone said that you have to use a command prompt, but I don't know how to do this. Can someone please give a step by step instructions to do this.

Thank you.
lilpretender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I haven't tried using libPRS500 to batch convert HTML, however, this page looks like it may have be of some help to that end.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-19-2008, 10:30 PM   #3
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you add all the HTML files to the libprs500 library (note that if the HTML files link to other files or images you have to zip the file and all its references into a zip file), you can use the batch convert function in the GUI (click the arrow next tot he convert e-books button).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #4
lilpretender
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
I haven't tried using libPRS500 to batch convert HTML, however, this page looks like it may have be of some help to that end.
What do you use to convert html?
Old 04-22-2008, 06:24 PM   #5
lilpretender
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If you add all the HTML files to the libprs500 library (note that if the HTML files link to other files or images you have to zip the file and all its references into a zip file), you can use the batch convert function in the GUI (click the arrow next tot he convert e-books button).
So first zip them up and then ad them to the ad them to where it says Authors and Titles? I did try that, but it still says not yet implemented.
Advert
Old 04-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use the add books button to add the .zip files.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote