Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2023, 02:52 PM   #2191
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 01-12-2023, 06:38 AM   #2192
tune
tune began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hey - I've bricked my Kobo Glo HD, can you please send me an image?

Thanks!
Advert
Old 01-15-2023, 07:12 AM   #2193
Lavrik
Lavrik began at the beginning.

Need Kobo Glo HD SD Image

Good afternoon! Help please, who has the Kobo Glo HD SD card image, you can throw it off. I'll be very thankful.
Old 01-15-2023, 07:29 AM   #2194
lolcatsnin
lolcatsnin began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO GLO
hey mate, could i get an image for N613 KOBO GLO ?
Old 01-15-2023, 02:56 PM   #2195
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Please don't double post. It makes it harder to keep track of who has asked for what image and is also very annoying.
Advert
Old 01-16-2023, 05:11 AM   #2196
SilverSurf
SilverSurf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello to everyone

I'm new comers in this forum

I have a Kobo Glo dead.
I opened it and found the 4Gb microsd card corrupt.
I checked the reader it is OK (I flashed an sd with android)

Can someone send me an original img of this reader

Thank you
Old 01-16-2023, 10:21 AM   #2197
miruto1972
miruto1972 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
I sent you a private message with the link to my image of the Kobo Glo.
Good evening. I'm sorry, I'm new here on the forum and I need it if you still have the image from a KOBO GLO N613 that by mistake, without informing me, I formatted the sd card and I can't find it anywhere. I read the tutorial and I think I could solve the problem. Please help me because I hold my ereader dear to my soul.
Old 01-18-2023, 01:46 PM   #2198
marcosespec
marcosespec began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo
Glo Kobo Glo: Need SD card image

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
I sent you a private message with the link to my image of the Kobo Glo.
Hallo, could I have the Image-Link please?
And "How to bring back to live" maybe?
My Glo is freezing after manually downgrade in the restart-screen.

Thank you much

Marcos
Old 01-18-2023, 01:51 PM   #2199
marcosespec

Kobo glo image

Hey, could you please send me the image file for my Glo? Thanks!
Old 01-18-2023, 02:06 PM   #2200
Kobonoglo
Kobonoglo began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Hello David, please could you pm me the image file? I set up an account just to get in touch

I checked and my account should have private messaging enabled.

Thank you!

Post script...

Is there a straight forward tutorial for how to flash the image file? I'm fine with flashing phones but this is my first ereader!
Old 01-18-2023, 02:20 PM   #2201
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@SilverSurf
@miruto1972
@Kobonoglo

PMs sent
Old 01-18-2023, 02:20 PM   #2202
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcosespec View Post
Hey, could you please send me the image file for my Glo? Thanks!
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 01-18-2023, 02:39 PM   #2203
pieterm
pieterm began at the beginning.

Hi
Could someone send me the img-file? PM should be enabled.

Yesterday I got the Kobo Glo HD from a family member and did a factory reset. It didn't want to connect to the wifi so connected it with my laptop and the Kobo desktop app. It performed an upgrade. When it was finished I disconnected the device and it rebooted and showed a white display with just some black lines. After that the device doesn't boot anymore.

Tried the factory reset option using the reset pin, but this didn't work. Also tried the screen tapping but that also didn't work.

Could someone assist me in getting the device back to working mode?
Thanks
Pieter
Old 01-18-2023, 11:41 PM   #2204
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 01-19-2023, 07:52 AM   #2205
marcosespec

Done

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.

I managed to enable the private message, can you send it to me?
Closed Thread