Notices

Old 01-31-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
jomaweb
Connoisseur
jomaweb is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle DX
isbnDB Access Key Error

Hi all

I got correctly set the password in the plugins section for the data fetching from isbnDB, but when trying to retrieve some data I get an error: "error fetching metadata. Access Key Error"

I suppose the problem is to set the user, because I got my free account and i choose my password but nobody ask for my user.

is that true?
jomaweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 03:26 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
You need the isbnDB Access key - not your passwords. You get the Access keys by logging into your isbnDB account and going to the "Developers" section. There you will see a "Manage Access Keys" link. Using that will allow you create/display your Access Key(s).
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert